UTI or Urinary Tract Infection is a prevalent infectious disease that generally affects the urinary system in a person where the kidneys, urethra, and urinary bladder all get damaged. This occurs due to the production of bacteria in the urinary system. This infection is shared among the women population. This infection occurs near the anus. Infection occurs due to the production of the bacteria E.coli. In this article, we will discuss different natural uti supplements that can be used to reduce the risk of infection.
Symptoms prove that you are affected by UTI-
- Pain in the abdomen or the pelvic area.
- Pressure near the appendix area or lower pelvis.
- Always have a feeling to go and urinate.
- Face pain near the urinary area even if you drink enough water.
- Blood while urinating
- Frequently urinate at night time.
- Change in color of your urine to cloudy
- Solid and foul smell in urine.
- Pain during sex
The supplements are-
- D-mannose- a compound in superfoods like cranberries, apples, oranges, or supplements consisting of these fruits come in powder or tablet. They are used to treat mild UTIs as they reduce the production of the UTI-causing bacteria E.coli.
- Uva Ursi- commonly referred to as bearberry leaf. A herbal supplement for treating UTIs. Arbutin is the main component present in these berries, which helps to reduce the production of E.coli.
- Garlic- is a popular cookery item. The compound allicin reduces the effect of infection that the bacteria might cause to other parts of the urinary system.
To conclude, the above are the essential supplements that need to be taken by UTI patients.